Famous Stand Up Comedian, Bob Saget, Dies Due to Head Trauma

Earlier this month, Bob Saget’s body was discovered in a hotel room in Orlando, Florida. His family has since released a statement saying that he died of head trauma.

“The authorities have determined that Bob passed from head trauma. They have concluded that he accidentally hit the back of his head on something, thought nothing of it, and went to sleep,” the statement said. “No drugs or alcohol were involved.”

Bob Saget’s Cause of Death Revealed

They went on to say that they are “overwhelmed with the enormous outpouring of love from Bob’s followers, which has been a huge comfort to us and for which we are eternally thankful.”

“As we continue to mourn together, we ask everyone to remember the love and laughter that Bob brought to this world and the lessons he taught us all,” the family said. “To be kind to everyone, to let the people you love know you love them, and to face difficult times with hugs and laughter.”

The 65-year-old “Fuller House” star was in the middle of a comedy tour when he passed away.

bob saget cause of death
Bob Saget Cause of Death

As of December, when Saget announced he had Covid-19, rumors began circulating about his health.

Kelly Rizzo, his wife, said in an interview with “Good Morning America” last month that he seemed healthy before he died and that his diagnosis of Covid in December “was not anything significant.”

The autopsy on Saget was performed by the Orange County Medical Examiner in Florida the day after his death.

“At this time, there is no evidence of drug use or foul play,” Chief Medical Examiner Joshua Stephany said in a statement. “The cause and manner of death are pending further studies and investigation, which may take up to 10-12 weeks to complete.”

A death investigation report from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office was obtained, and it revealed that no evidence of foul play was discovered in the “orderly” hotel room.

Saget’s family alerted hotel security when they couldn’t get in touch with him after he was supposed to check out of the Ritz-Carlton on Sunday morning.

“Now that we have the final conclusions from the authorities’ investigation, we felt it only proper that the fans hear those conclusions directly from us,”  the family said in a statement.

I hope you found the information presented above to be of use. You can also look through our news section, where we normally cover all of the most recent news and happenings around the world. Visit our website if you’d like to learn more about this topic.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.