Chelsea Lazkani is a British-Nigerian real estate agent and entrepreneur from London-England, United Kingdom, who is also a social media influencer, reality TV personality, and businesswoman. Chelsea, a luxury real estate agent in her late twenties, is well-known in the industry for her affiliation with The Oppenheim Group.
Her LinkedIn page indicates that she began working for The Oppenheim Group in June 2021. She has also worked with a lot of prominent people as a real estate agent. Besides this, Lazkani is a well-known television host. After being cast in the fifth season of Netflix’s reality TV series Selling Sunset, she became a household figure.
- Travis Scott Net Worth 2022, Biography, Relationship Status, And All INSIGHTS
- Lenny Kravitz Net Worth 2022, Career Highlights & Everything We Know
Maya Vander, Mary Fitzgerald, Davina Potratz, Vanessa Villela, Christine Quinn, Emma Hernan, Amanza Smith, and others make up the main cast of Selling Sunset. On the 22nd of April, 2022, the first episode of this season was released.
Chelsea Lazkani’s Net Worth
Chelsea makes a solid living as a real estate agent since she is well-known in the industry. She also earns an additional commission on the selling of high-end residences. Chelsea and her family reside in a lavish mansion in Los Angeles, California. Chelsea’s net worth is estimated to be between $5 and $6 million (approx).
Chelsea Lazkani’s Wiki
- Full Real Name- Chelsea Adefioye.
- Famous Name- Chelsea Lazkani.
- Nickname- Black Barbie.
- Date of Birth- 26 January 1993 (Tuesday).
- Age (as of 2022)- 29 years old.
- Place of Birth- London-England, United Kingdom.
- Current Residence- Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Profession- Real Estate Agent, Businesswoman, Social Media Influencer, Reality TV Star, and Entrepreneur.
- Net worth- USD 5-6 Million (approx.).
- Nationality- British.
- Religion- Both Christian and Islam.
- Ethnicity- Mixed (African Descent).
- Zodiac Sign- Aquarius.
- Education- Graduate.
- School/College- The University of Buckingham, The University of Dundee.
Biography of Chelsea Lazkani
Chelsea Lazkani was welcomed into the world on January 26, 1993, in London, England. According to the reports, she has Nigerian ancestry. Chelsea is an adherent of the Islamic faith. Every January 26, she celebrates her birthday. Lazkani is 29 years old as of 2022.
Chelsea Adefioye is her actual name, according to our research. Her father, Segun Adefioye, is a licensed architect in the state of Nigeria. Seifert Architects, NICKSON & BORYS, and PARTNERS IKOYI LAGOS are just a few of the firms her father has worked for.
Her mother, Elizabeth Adefioye, on the other hand, is Emerson’s Chief People Officer. Her mother has also worked at Medtronic International Europe as an HR manager.
According to the sources, Chelsea attended a local private school for her elementary schooling. She enrolled in the University of Buckingham and earned a degree in business economics, completing her education there.
In addition to this, she studied at Dundee University. She received an MSc in Oil & Energy from this university with a concentration in International Oil and Gas Management.
Personal Life of Chelsea Lazkani
When it comes to her personal life, Chelsea Adefioye is happily married. She has been in a long-term relationship with Jeff Lazkani. On August 12, 2017, the pair married after dating for a long time. She also posted pictures from her wedding day.
She donned a white gown for her wedding ceremony. Her spouse Jeff is a managing partner at Icon Media Direct. This stunning woman is a proud mother of two children, a boy, and a girl.
Chelsea Lazkani’s Professional Life
According to the sources, Chelsea Lazkani is a real estate agent who has worked in the industry for many years. She has been employed in this sector since 2017. A real estate agency called Rodeo Realty, Inc. has listed her as a professional realtor on her LinkedIn profile. Chelsea has been employed at the company for more than two years.
Sadly, she had to leave the company in January 2017. Afterward, she worked as a freelance realtor for a while. When she joined the Oppenheim Group in 2021, she became a full-time real estate agent.
In addition to being a well-known realtor, she also had the opportunity to appear on the popular television show Selling Sunset. She starred in the fifth season of Selling Sunset, which was streamed on Netflix. Additionally, she’s focusing on her real estate business.
Key Facts About Chelsea Lazkani
- Previously, Chelsea worked as a Solar Analyst at NRG Clean Power.
- She served as the Director of Operations’ Assistant at NRG Clean Power while she worked in NRG Clean Power.
- For more than two years, Chelsea Adefioye was also employed by Applied LNG as a Business Strategist.
- Chelsea is sometimes referred to as “Black Barbie” because of her dark skin tone.
- There are around 50.8K people following her Instagram account (as of April 2022).
- Chelsea also appeared in a number of interviews.
- Emma Hernan, who also stars in Selling Sunset, counts her as a close friend.
Chelsea Lazkani’s net worth information has attracted a lot of interest from fans and friends around the world. If you really enjoy this interesting information and want to check more about a celebrity’s personal life, net worth, relationship status & more… visit here, Green Energy Analysis.