The rising awareness about green energy sources across the world is transforming the energy and power industry.
The trend of green energy is emerging on account of increasing environmental pollution from traditional energy resources. Governments are playing a significant role on conducting awareness programs about clean energy. Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Energy Storage System Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Mechanical Storage System, Electrochemical Storage System, Fuel Cell Storage System, Thermal Storage System), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial) and Geography Forecast till 2026” published the above information.
Fortune Business Insights provides a detailed evaluation of the global market by analyzing the factors driving the market. Besides this, it also discusses some of the economic trends prevailing in the energy and power industry. These trends are analyzed in the report to see an overall impact on the global market.
Top Players Overview:
Some of the leading players operating in the global Energy Storage System market include;
- AES Corporation
- East Penn manufacturing
- LG Chemical
- Robert Bosch
- Tesla Inc.
- GS Yuasa Corporation
- Samsung SDI Co.
- General Electric
- Evapco Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Saft Groupe S.A.
The rising instability in crude oil prices is expected to positively impact the growth of the Energy Storage System Market. Rising privatization and relaxation in the FDI norms are factors enabling growth in the market. Also, governments are heavily investing in clean and sustainable power projects, which in turn, may fuel demand for energy and power plants across the globe.
Increasing use of smart grids and smart metering are likely to help for the better management of power services. Better infrastructural facilities are also expected to encourage growth in the market.
The increased spending on research in energy storage technologies across the world is another factor likely to drive the Energy Storage System Market. Rising investments in energy efficiency projects backed by governments may also stimulate growth in the market. The penetration of renewable sources is increasing, fueling demand for energy and which is expected to drive the Energy Storage System Market.
Key Segmental Overview:
- By Type
- By Application
- By Geography
The information used is derived from various primary and secondary sources. It also throws light on some of the major players operating in the market. The report studies profiles of these leading companies and their share in the market. It provides insights on some of the strategies adopted by these companies to survive competition and maintain their stronghold.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Content for Energy Storage System Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Energy Storage System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- North America Energy Storage System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Europe Energy Storage System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Asia Pacific Energy Storage System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Middle East and Africa Energy Storage System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Latin America Energy Storage System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile