Falcon and Winter Soldier Season 2: Kevin Feige teased the fans about possibility
The high-voltage series Falcon and Winter Soldier of Marvel cinematic Universe came to an end on 23 April 2021. Now fans are wondering about Season 2 Of the series. Here is the possibility, release date, cast, and more about Falcon and Winter Soldier Season 2.
Falcon and Winter Soldier is a 6 episode series released on Disney+ on 19 March 2021. The series spins around Bucky Barnes (Winter soldier), Sam Wilson (Falcon), and other supporting characters from the Marvel Cinematic universe. It depicted the events that took place after 2019 Avengers: Endgame. Unlike Wanda Vision, the sixth and final episode ended with Falcon and Winter soldier leaving several loose ends for which fans are demanding season 2. Every fan just wants to know the answer to the simple question.
Will Falcon and Winter Soldier return for Season 2?
Well, there is no official announcement regarding Falcon and Winter Soldier Season 2. Moreover, while speaking to Collider, shows actor Sebastian Stan revealed that he did not know anything about the Falcon and Winter season 2. He said-
I don’t quite know what the next step is. We never really do. Maybe some people do, maybe [Robert] Downey [Jr] used to know. I don’t know.”
However, Nate Moore, the executive producer of Falcon and the Winter Soldier, hinted at the possibility of Season 2 during an interview with IndieWire. He said-
“Hopefully at the end of this season, you will see the potential for what we could tell in a subsequent season.”
Moreover, MCU submitted WandaVision to a category of best-limited series to Emmy Awards, but Falcon and Winter Soldier to the Best Drama series. What does it mean? Is the series returning for the sequel? It seems the answer to the question is Yes.
Well, above are just speculations. Nothing has been confirmed so far.
The Cast of Falcon and Winter Soldier 2. Who will we see in it?
Well, Season 2 is not possible without our Falcon(Sam Wilson as Anthony Dwane Mackie), and winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes played by Sabastian Stan). Therefore, they will be returning for sure. However, they will not be the only ones who will return. Seeing the finale of season one, we can expect the following characters to appear in season 2 apart from the above characters.
- Wyatt Russell as John Walker/US Agent
- Emily VanCamp as Sharon Carter/Power Broker
- Adepero Oduye as Sarah Wilson
- Danny Ramirez as Joaquin Torres
- Daniel Brühl as Helmut Zemo
- Florence Kasumba as Ayo
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus as Valentine Allegra de Fontaine/Madame Hydra
One of the few members, whom we will not see in season 2, includes Clé Bennett as Lemar Hoskins, the flag smasher killed by John Walker. Erin Kellyman, who played the role of Karli Morgenthau, won’t be returning as Sharon killed her in the finale episode. We might see new characters as well. We saw Sharon talking to someone talking on the phone in the final episode, but that character was not revealed. Therefore, we guess that someone new will arrive.
The Storyline of Falcon and Winter Soldier 2. What to expect from it?
After several twists and turns and lots of bromances, season one left the fans with numerous threads open that need to be tied in season 2. Let’s deal with it one by one.
- New Captain America- Sam and Bucky managed to take the shield from John Walker after he tainted the legacy of Captain America by killing a flag smasher with it. In the finale episode, Wilson dressed in Captain America’s clothes and went to New York. Season 2 might show the journey of New Captain America.
- Person Talking of Sharon Carter- At the finale, Sharon Carter was revealed as Power Broker. She killed Karli. In the post-credit scenes, she was talking to someone on call. She said she had access to all the documents of the government.
Well, whom was she talking to? What was their plan? Well, we may get to know in season 2.
- What will John Walker do next?- Captain American’s shield and the costume was snatched from him as his punishment. However, he was not punished as a murderer by the US government. They simply let him go. It will be thrilling to watch what next he will do.
- What happened to Torres?- He appeared in a few episodes but did not play any significant role. In the comic, he acquired the role of Falcon after Wilson became the new Cap. Moreover, he still had Sam’s old wings. Probably we will see him as the next Falcon in the sequel of the series.
- Is the story of Flag Smashers over?- Well, Bucky did not think so. He warned Sam that Flag-Smasher is an ideology, so anybody could be it. He must be careful. Perhaps, more Flag smashers will appear in Season 2.
We are hoping to get season 2, but not sooner. The story will continue in one or the other form. We will update further if we get more information about the series.
IMDB Rating of Falcon and Winter Soldier
The miniseries was a blockbuster and got a good rating of 7.5 out of 10.
When will the Trailer of Falcon and Winter Soldier 2 arrive?
As of now, the sequel to the series is not confirmed. So, we cannot think of a trailer any time sooner to arrive. If the series got thumbs up this year, it won’t be on screen before the end of 2022. Till then, enjoy the fanmade trailer of Falcon and Winter Soldier 2 here.
Where can we watch Falcon and Winter Soldier?
Disney+ Hotstar is the exclusive distributor of the series. So, it is available there to watch. It is not available on Netflix or Amazon Prime Video.
Falcon and Winter Soldier season 1 was quite controversial. Fans show anger over the tainted legacy of Captain America, cliche writing, and not-so-good dialogues. It gave us answers to several questions, but many more are still left. Stars of the show are silent about the sequel, but Kevin Feige shows the fans a ray of hope.
If MCU decides to go with the sequel, it will not come before 2023. So stay tuned, Folks!
What do you think about Falcon and Winter Soldier? Do let us know in the comment section below. And don’t forget to bookmark our page for more articles like this.