Golden State Stimulus 2 Tracker: Who Will Receive The Next Payments?
Between now and the New Year, 900,000 cheques totaling up to $1,100 will be mailed to residents of California as part of the stimulus program. Nine million residents of California qualified for financial assistance through the state’s enlarged Golden State Stimulus II check program.
The final installment of $575 million began being deposited into accounts via direct deposit last Friday. There were a total of 803,000 payments made to qualifying households in this distribution, including 9,000 electronic deposits and 794,000 paper checks.
Beginning in October and continuing through January 11, recipients will receive funds from the Golden State Stimulus II program.
These deposits have been made every two weeks, though the exact date of arrival may vary per recipient’s postal code.
When Will My Golden State Stimulus Check Arrive?
You may get an estimate of when you can expect to receive your Golden State Stimulus II payment in the table below.
- 045-220: Checks mailed October 18 through November 5 and should arrive by November 26.
- 221-375: Checks mailed November 1 through November 19 and should arrive by December 10.
- 376-584: Checks mailed November 15 through December 3 and should arrive by December 24.
- 585-719: Checks mailed November 29 through December 17 and should arrive by January 7.
- 720-927: Checks mailed December 13 through December 31 and should arrive by January 21.
- 928-999: Checks mailed December 27 through January 11 and should arrive by February 1.
Round 2 of Golden State Stimulus checks start to go out this week!
2 out of 3 Californians are eligible for $600 or more — we’re putting money directly back into the pockets of those that need it most. pic.twitter.com/G0ZIzVtagD
— Gavin Newsom (@GavinNewsom) August 27, 2021
Who Is Eligible For A Golden State Stimulus II Check?
If you filed your taxes in California in 2020 and made less than $75,000, you may be eligible for a stimulus check from the state as part of the Golden State Stimulus II program, with an amount ranging from $600 to $1,100.
I hope you found the information presented above to be of use. You can also look through our news section, where we normally cover all of the most recent news and happenings around the world. Visit our website if you’d like to learn more about this topic.