Is In Another World With My Smartphone Season 2 Confirmed?
Light novels like In Another World With My Smartphone, by Patera Fuyuhara and Eiji Usatsuka, have become popular in Japan. Touya Mochizuki, a young man accidentally killed by God, is the central character of the tale. God throws Touya into a fantasy world, where he can use his phone, as an apology. In addition, Touya gains incredible magical talents that allow him to perform things that regular people can’t do. For Touya, all of this allowed him to meet a lot of people from all over the world while he was on this journey.
A manga series based on the original story of In Another World With My Smartphone was published, and an anime adaptation was acquired by Production Reed. The first season of the anime was released in 2017, and after nearly four years, the anime’s creators have decided to continue the series.
- When Will The Devil Is a Part-Timer! Season 2 Release? LATEST UPDATES
- Midhunter Season 3 Release Date CONFIRMED By Netflix?
- Is Blood of Zeus Season 2 Release Date Confimed by Netflix?
In Another World With My Smartphone Season 2 Story
Touya Mochizuki, a 15-year-old high school student, is accidentally killed by God in this film. Rather than punishing him by resurrecting him in his previous world as an act of penitence, God grants him one last wish: to return to a realm of imagination. With Touya’s request, God alters his smartphone so that he can take it with him into the next world with him. Despite this, Touya’s phone can be recharged by magic and still operate, allowing him to access data from his former world as well as using pertinent capabilities for his new world, such as the GPS function, to locate certain areas.
The gods also considerably enhance Touya’s physical, magical, and cognitive powers as an additional apology for the difficulty of killing him. After being given another opportunity in life, Touya befriends a variety of people, notably women and high-ranking individuals in the new world. He sets off on a journey across the world, resolving little conflicts, undertaking tiny quests, and having fun with his newfound pals.
In Another World With My Smartphone Season 2 Cast
- Touya Mochizuki Touya Mochizuki (, Mochizuki Tya?) is a young guy who, after being inadvertently killed by God, is reincarnated into another planet with favor from God: his smartphone. As it turns out, the Divine Realm material that God used to create his body gives him an advantage in both physical and magical strength.
- Yumina Urnea Belfast: She is the first of Touya’s wife group. Daughter of King Tristwin and Queen Yuel of Belfast. When Touya saves Yumina’s father from attempted poisoning, he introduces himself to her. When Yumina uses her Heterochromic Eyes, she gains access to her “Mystic Eyes,” a magical power that allows her to perceive a person’s real essence. It is because she believes that Touya will be her husband because of this power that she asks him to marry her after he saves her father’s life. As a skilled archer, she frequently uses a pack of hunting wolves that she has summoned with her dark characteristic.
- Linze Silhoueska: Younger twin sister of Elze. She is the second to join Touya’s wife group. Linze Silhoueska ( Rinze Shiruesuka?) is one of Touya Mochizuki’s wives. When Touya prevented the Silhoueska twins from being conned, she was one of the victims. In the Silhoueska twins, Linze is the younger of the two. She and Touya currently reside in the Brunhild Dukedom.
- Elze Silhoueska: Joins her sibling sister in Touya’s wife group.
- Yae Kokonoe: 4th one to be part of Touya’s wife group
- Leen: Part of the future wife of Touya.
- Sushie Ernea Ortlinde: Cousin of Yumina. Part of the future wife of Touya.
- Lucia Rea Regulus: A princess and another future bride of Touya
- Hildegard Minas Lestia: A princess and another future bride of Touya
- Sakura: A princess and another future bride of Touya
In Another World With My Smartphone Season 2 Release Date
The premiere of ‘In Another World With My Smartphone’ aired on July 11th, 2017 on television. Produced by Production Reed, the studio responsible for bringing it to life. The English dub was provided by Funimation. Shsetsuka ni Nar, a popular animation website, was the first place where Isekai anime was available to the general public. From that location, Log Horizon is the most popular series. According to Production Reed, the second season of In Another World With My Smartphone has not yet been released, nor has the production house begun working on the second season; perhaps it will premiere in the middle of 2022.
In Another World With My Smartphone Season 2 Trailer
As of this writing, there is no second-season trailer because the show has yet to be revived. Keeping an eye on this page will help you remain on top of the newest developments. Let’s watch this video together, shall we?