Mona Genshin Impact: Abilities, Attacks And All We Know
Genshin Impact’s Mona may serve as a main DPS or support, making her one of the more adaptable Hydro characters. When she’s properly geared, she’s capable of dealing massive damage with her own attacks while also being able to use a lot of Hydro on the field. The greatest Mona builds with the best artifacts and weapons may be found by following our guide.
This character can be played as high-damage support or as the star of the show as the main DPS. With her Skill and Burst, she is a master of large elemental reactions like Vaporize or Electro-Charged.
Genshin Impact’s Mona can be made to shine with our comprehensive guide, which includes her ideal build and an array of artifacts and weaponry.
- The Flash Actor Ezra Miller Arrested Again For Hitting A Woman With Chair
- 7+ Prime Hallmark Christmas Movies List
Mona’s abilities in Genshin Impact
Normal Attack: Ripple of Fate
- When Mona uses her normal strike, she splashes up to four times, dealing Hydro DMG to the enemy.
- After a brief casting time, Mona uses some of her stamina to deal with AoE Hydro DMG.
- Invoking Hydro’s might, Mona leaps into the air and slams into any opponents who stand in her way. When it hits the ground, it deals with AoE Hydro DMG.
When used with an Anemo character who can gather together adversaries, Mona’s strikes have an AOE splash. The easiest approach to maximize her DPS is to perform two normal attacks into a charged strike to cancel the lengthier animation.
Mona may be used as burst support or the main DPS, and this guide will mostly focus on the latter — so don’t forget to employ her combos when she’s on the field!
Alternate Sprint: Illusory Torrent
In Genshin Impact, Mona and Ayaka are the only two characters who have an Alternate Sprint. For example, when she stops her sprint, she can apply Hydro to any foes that she comes into contact with.
Elemental Skill: Mirror Reflection of Doom
When Mona gathers up waterspouts into a Phantom of Fate, she can taunt and inflict Hydro DMG on enemies in the vicinity, as well. On expiration, it will also explode. In order to maximize Anemo’s basic assaults, pull opponents into an illusion first and then draw them closer together with her.
Elemental Burst: Stellaris Phantasm
The Illusory Bubble state affects all enemies across a wide area of effect when Mona summons the shimmering waves and forms a reflection of the starry sky. This traps smaller adversaries and inflicts an Omen on opponents, making them more vulnerable to subsequent attacks.
For Pyro heroes like Bennett who can use Vaporize, it’s best to hold off on popping the bubble for a few more seconds to maximize your damage. This is due to the reaction’s inherent cooldown, which allows you to double your damage if you’re patient.
Have your dreams of finding several copies of Mona come true? There will be some beautiful constellations to enjoy during the next few weeks.
- Have your dreams of finding several copies of Mona come true? There will be some beautiful constellations to enjoy during the next few weeks.
- Level 1—Prophecy of Submersion: The effects of Hydro-related Elemental Reactions are boosted for eight seconds when any member of your party hits an opponent affected by an Omen.
DMG’s electro-charged version has a 15% boost.
The amount of DMG that can be vaporized rises by 15%.
By 15%, Hydro Swirl DMG has been increased.
The timer on Frozen has been increased by 15%.
- There is a 20% chance that a Normal Attack will be automatically followed by a Charged Attack at level 2. Only once per five seconds can this happen.
- Level 3 —Stellaris Phantasm Restless Revolution: Increases the level by 3. Upgrading to the next level takes you up to level 15.
- Level 4 —CRIT Rate is enhanced by 15% when any member of the party attacks an opponent who is affected by an Omen.
- level 5 —Doom’s Mirror Reflection level is increased by 3 at the Mockery of Fortuna The highest possible level of advancement is 15.
- level 6 —After entering Illusory Torrent, Mona’s next Charged Attack receives a 60 percent boost in DMG per second of mobility. A 180% DMG Bonus is possible with this method. Only eight seconds are required for the action to take effect.
Gunshine Impact Mona Build
In this tutorial, you’ll learn which weapons and artifacts are best suited for Genshin Impact Mona’s five-star hydro character, as well as her abilities and ascension prices. Having the ability to run over water makes Mona a valuable asset even if she’s just exploring.
If you’ve already read our tips on Genshin Impact Venti and Genshin Impact Albedo and don’t need any more help with Mona, check out our Genshin Impact Mona tutorial. We also have a Genshin Impact tier list and a Genshin Impact codes list if you’re looking for some extra primogems for your party.
Support or sub DPS, Mona is a force to be reckoned with. If you prefer one path over the other, we’ve included weapons and artifacts that are appropriate for both. A pyro character like Bennett or Diluc can be used to activate vaporize with her.
Mona Gunshine Impact Age
Intriguing person, this Mona. In spite of her wealth, she prefers to live for the thrill rather than for financial gain. As a group, astrologists tend to have a strong interest in financial matters. She can, however, be overly severe at times. When she does fate readings on a person, she’ll typically deliver the bad news with little reluctance or emotional attachment. This is all fine and dandy, but how much do we know about her?
We’ve uncovered some information on the age of Mona from Genshin Impact. Mona is in her twenties or thirties. Despite the lack of official data, we can estimate her age based on her appearance. This notion is bolstered by the fact that she is a younger adult, as stated on the official Wikipedia page. It’s easy to see how old Mona is when compared to other people her own age, as well as characters both older and younger.
Mona trailer in Genshin Impact
As a nod to Mona’s Burst, Stellaris Phantasm, the trailer for Genshin Impact’s astrologer showcases some of her most impressive combos. The tale of the game includes a chapter dedicated to Mona’s voyage to Mondstadt, where players can learn more about her.
As a member of some of the greatest teams in the game for clearing difficult, demanding endgame content like the Abyss or limited-time events, Mona is an invaluable asset to any squad. To see the large blue figures on the screen or just cruise across Teyvat’s land and seas are both great experiences for her. Mona may be used by everyone, from F2P gamers to those who are willing to invest a lot of money!