The Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Ti was just introduced at Nvidia’s CES 2022 announcement, but we just got a small glimpse at it. So, while we know this information and have a few short specifications, we will have to rely on a lot of the rumors that have been circulating about it.
Not only will the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Ti be perhaps the most powerful consumer graphics card when it comes, but it will also be quite expensive. Keep reading to learn more about it.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti: Release Date
The Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti was launched on January 4, 2022, but the company has yet to confirm officially when it will be available for purchase for general buyers. After an official disclosure, the officials revealed that the new graphics card will be ready for purchase on January 27, 2022.
However, these are mere expectations, as more information comes on the way, we will produce more compact details here.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti: Price
As of now, it is tricky to guess the price of the Nvidia GeForce3090 Ti, but the new top-of-the-line GPU will most probably be expensive. Comparatively, The RTX 3090 was priced at $1,499 in its base configuration when it was newly introduced in the market.
As a result, we have no compact reason to believe that it will be a more powerful counterpart that will cost more than $2,000 to manufacture. As per the current situation of the economy and the shortage of GPUs, NVIDIA will almost certainly charge higher prices for the product.
However, these are only speculations until and unless its price and other features are revealed. The 2080 Ti was priced up to $999 when it was first released in 2018. Since the firm has already broken many price records. Considering all the factors, it is speculated that the price of the upcoming RTX 3090 Ti will be higher this time
Recently, ample rumors have been circulating on the internet that the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti have brought two major changes in their features. In the below section we have shared all the rumored specifications about the upcoming gadget, so keep an eye out for this space.
- The GA102 GPU in the 3090 Ti has been said to offer 10,752 more processors than the regular RTX 3090.
- The Board architecture and Memory configuration will be upgraded.
- 24 1GB modules instead of 12 2GB modules in the updated version.
- RTX 3090 has operating power of 19.5 GBPS but NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti has Micron VRAM which runs at about 21GBPS.
- Updated Memory Bandwidth
- Updated VRAM
- The GDDR6X memory will be 24GB.
- It will function better than the RTX 3090 in terms of performance, but it will have increased bandwidth.
- Higher Resolution
- In Doom Eternal, the RTX 3090 averaged 51fps in 8K, whereas the RTX 3090 consistently topped 60fps in 8K.
The only other major change we expect to see is the card’s power. Assuming the RTX 3090 Ti is 100 Watts more powerful than the RTX 3090. Positive expectations include a new power connector and the capability to utilize USB 5.0 for even higher performance.
Nvidia has yet to provide any official specifications for the RTX 3090 Ti. That is exactly what Jeff Fisher said at the Consumer Electronics Show.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti: Details
- The RTX 3090 Ti will have 40 teraflops of GPU performance, which is around 11 faster than the RTX 3090’s 36 teraflops.
- There are 78 teraflops devoted to shaft dogging and 320 teraflops devoted to AI operations.
- Nvidia has not revealed the RTX 3090 Ti’s base and boosts timepieces.
- The RTX 3090 Ti appears to be roughly 10 faster than the RTX 3090.
- It is also unclear how much this increased performance will affect power consumption.
- As per the sources, the RTX 3090 Ti will bear a 1000W power force with a 450W TDP.
- That is 100W further than the RTX 3090 in terms of power operation, and a significant increase over the 750W recommended PSU.
In terms of performance, it is quite difficult to confirm where the RTX 3090 Ti stands in comparison to the basic model.
Even with standards, estimating how much improvement will be achieved is complicated. Here is the expected performance of 3090 Ti.
- The only criterion that matters for GPUs is powerful gaming performance in 8K.
- We expect the RTX 3090 Ti to do even better in 4K gaming.
- It may be able to retain up to 60 frames per second in 8K on select AAA games.
- The RTX 3090 Ti has the potential to push you past the RTX 3090.
At the moment, we are exploring more. We would surely share the details with all gadget fanatics whenever we receive official updates. Till then, stay tuned.