Rise of the Third Power is a nostalgic gamepad roleplaying game focused on the political situation in Europe in the late 1930s. The story takes place on the continent of Rin during the Golden Age of Sail, and it describes the tale of the actions that led to the greatest conflict in human history.
Rise of the Third Power is a 16-bit style love letter to the golden days of RPGs which will be released on:
- Nintendo Switch
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- PC digital stores
According to DANGEN Entertainment, Rise of the Third Power will be released on February 10th, 2022. Stegosoft Games which is the two-person indie developer studio behind Ara Fell and Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition has finally released their long-awaited next project, Rise of the Third Power.
Rise of the Third Power: Release Date
Rise of the Third Power was first revealed in 2017 and is a tribute to the SNES era of RPGs with modern conveniences, combining features of Japanese and Western design.
Throughout the game, players will build a party of up to eight unique characters, each with their backstory, goals, and personalities, as they start on a suicide mission to avoid a war and destroy the Arkadyan emperor.
In a 35+ hour story-focused quest, players will encounter a mix of humor, drama, and sorrow as they navigate Rin’s dangerous environment. As we have mentioned above, the sources have confirmed that the upcoming project will be released on the 10th of February, 2022.
Rise of the Third Power: Plot
As of now, we do not have an exact tale of the upcoming game but as per the sources, it has been concluded that it will be based on the aggression of the Arcadyan Empire who shows no signs of slowing down.
Many people believe that a re-enactment of the Great War, which could have been prevented previously, is now all unavoidable. Some people believe that it can be stopped. Rise Of The Third Power is a handwritten note to the golden days of console-style RPGs, complete with current conveniences such as auto-save.
It is a blend of the best aspects of Japanese and modern gameplay and storytelling. In a game aimed to beat Stegosoft Games’ previous work in every way, enjoy this blend of East and West, old and new, in a game designed to outperform Stegosoft Games’ previous work in every aspect.
The entire aspect of the game is still undisclosed. However, we are sharing a few blends of the game’s features.
- Story Inspired- In the game, a group of eight people joins as they go on a suicide mission to assassinate the Arkadyan emperor and Dimitri Noraskov each one with their own set of aims, opinions, and attitudes. As they explore Rin’s risky environment, players will encounter a mix of humor, drama, and tragedy.
- Political manipulations- As Rin’s planet recovers from the Great War, the balance of power remains unstable, with power machines that have yet to be filled. While the time counts down to a recreation of history’s biggest struggle, the player’s party will be attacked and helped by tricksters, liars, and betrayers.
- Customized Weapons System- Rise of the Third Power has eight customizable characters in a battle system that was built from the bottom up, each with its own set of abilities and limitations, and all of them are meant to fight alongside one another without the need for time-consuming party management. Combine each character’s unique benefits and disadvantages, research your opponents’ abilities, choose your formations and charge into battle.
- Persistent Equipment- Each piece of equipment found, acquired, or stolen acts permanent and upgraded for each character. Instead of buying replacements, the player invests in improvements. There is no need to spend money on a fine helmet in town just to find one as loot in a tomb.
Rise of the Third Power: System Requirement
We have shared the complete specifications, system checker, and the gaming PC configuration we will need for Rising of the Third Power. Rise of the Third Power requires a minimum of an Intel Core i3-530 CPU. However, the game’s developers recommend that users play it with a CPU that is greater than or equal to an Intel Core i3-6100.
Rise of the Third Power requires a minimum of 3 GB of RAM on your PC. Additionally, the game’s developers recommend that your computer have at least 4 GB of RAM. An AMD Radeon HD 7870 is the cheapest graphics card one can use to play it.
The suggested graphics card, according to the developers, is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760. Rise of the Third Power will require at least 3 GB of free hard drive space to install. Rise of the Third Power is compatible with PCs running Windows 7 or higher.
It is also available in Mac and Linux versions.
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6100
- File Size: 3 GB
- OS: Windows 7 or high
Involvement of Matured Content
In the recent talk, developers have confirmed that the upcoming project will have some mature content which is as follows:
- Alcohol Consumption
- Animated Blood
- Crude Humor
- Fantasy Violence
Stay tuned with us for more gaming updates and information.