Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra: New Leaks Revealed Some Bad News for 1TB Model
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra could be one of the most liked variants of this year. There has not been much to speculate about due to constant rumors and leaks. The leaks have shared the secret images, prices, and pictures of the upcoming Samsung variant is Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
After the debut of Samsung S21 FE, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is all set to release in the upcoming weeks. As per the reports, the upcoming model is expected to come in 1TB internal storage variants. The most stylish and premium phone might have an S Pen with impressive hardware.
This premium model is expected to be released in February. The high-end phone might come up with various changes in the tech market. Here, we have compiled everything which we should know about the upcoming Samsung variant.
Tacoma Fd Season 4: Release Date, Characters, Storyline, and Some More Updates
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra: Release Date
All eyes of Samsung lovers are now on its specific release date. The good news for all is that it is ready to hit the tech market on February 9 this year. This variant is geared up to come in many variants as reports suggest. We have included all of the potential facts and numbers concerning this model in the area below.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra: 1TB Variant
“Can confirm 1TB Galaxy S22 Ultra is a thing,” stated WinFuture’s Roland Quandt. “Though, not for all markets.” In the recent interview, the developers have revealed that the 1TB variant of S22 will not be available to all the markets.
They have also revealed, to which section of the market will not be potentially available to the general public that is the European Market. We will keep coming up with more details.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra: Rumored Features
The official release date of S22 Ultra has been announced, it is set to release on 9 February 2022. There are so many rumors about its features and price which we have shared below.
- 108MP main camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 12MP ultra-wide-angle
- 10MP 3X telephoto with f/2.4 aperture and OIS
- 10MP 10X telephoto with f/4.9 aperture and OIS
- Improved ISOCELL HM3 sensor, 1/1.33-inch size
- Super Clear lens protected by Corning Gorilla Glass DX
- It might have 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, or even a 1TB storage as well.
- Reports reveal that there may not Micro-SD card
- There could have been no expansion of internal storage
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra: Price
As per the reports, it is anticipated that the upcoming variant might range in between $800 to $900. It can cost more than the expected one as per the change invariants. New claims reveal that there could not be many variations in the price of the upcoming models.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 launch price: $799 (no change compared to Galaxy S21)
- Samsung Galaxy S22+ launch price: $1049 ($50 more than S21+)
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra launch price: $1299 ($100 more than S21 Ultra)
However, internal reports came up with these potential prices for the Galaxy S22 family:
- Galaxy S22 launch price: $799 (no change vs Galaxy S21)
- Galaxy S22 Plus: $999 (no change vs S21+)
- Galaxy S22 Ultra: $1,199 (no change vs S21 Ultra)
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra: Naming
As of now, the developers have not disclosed the specific name of the lined-up variant. However, reports suggest that it might carry the expected names mentioned below.
- Galaxy S22 Pro
- Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Galaxy Note 22 Ultra
- Galaxy Note 22
The names mentioned are simply possibilities; the developers may choose a different name. When more names appear in the middle, we will share the quick information with you all.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra: Design
Reports suggest that the S22 family is expected to follow the same size and design as it was offered in S21. Let’s have a look at the sleek design as the shape of the upcoming series.
- S22 could feature a 6.06in screen
- S22 Plus could use a 6.55in display
- Galaxy S22 Ultra might come up with 6.81in display
- flat panels
- 120Hz refresh rates and Full HD+ resolutions
- S22 is to features the brightest screen ever seen on a Samsung smartphone.
Software and Hardware
- Qualcomm and Snapdragon
- S style pen
- Android 12 and One UI-4
- It might come up with a case cover
- It might carry four colors: Red, White, Black, and Green
- Galaxy S22 family devices can come with Snapdragon 898 chips
- It might carry 3500mAh to 5000mAh battery capacity
- Samsung S22 family could have 45W or even 65W charging
- It may support on Android 12
Stay in touch with us to get updates on technology and more.
Dark Desire Season 3 Release Date: Confirmed, Cancelled, or Renewed?