The Silent Sea, a new Netflix series, has joined the list of the most popular web series, becoming the most-watched web program among subscribers. On December 24, 2021, the first season of Silent Sea was released.
The series follows a risky lunar trip in an engaging and thrilling plot that culminates in a perfect thrill ride with the majority of the protagonists dying. Doctor Song (Bae Doona), Doctor Hong (Kim Sun-young), and Luna were the only three survivors (Kim Si-A). The second installment is not to be missed, with an intriguing experience and overall performance.
- Young Wallander Season 3 Release Date: Renewed or Canceled by Netflix?
- Ridley Jones Season 4: Plot, Cast, Release Date And Trailer
- Swap Shop Season 3 Release Date: When Will It Be Shown?
The Silent Sea Season 2 Story: What Will Happen?
The Silent Sea will center on the remaining two survivors and their voyage back to Earth with Luna unless a time leap occurs. Doctor Song and Doctor Hong may end themselves on the run, or at least in hiding, as political forces seek Luna out for their own advantage, given how unique their little charge is, not to mention what her very presence signifies to the scientific community.
The premise of this show makes a powerful statement about the environmental difficulties that our planet is currently facing, and this will continue to be a major theme in future seasons of The Silent Sea.
If season two is made, we expect the creatives to try to integrate some of the audience comments from season one. Following the debut, Gong Yoo spoke with Sports Chosun (via Soompi) about the show’s mixed reception:
“I knew when I got the script and started working on the drama that some people would love it and others would detest it when I got it. I expected the division to be even more extreme because it’s in the sci-fi genre. Whether it’s scientific or historical research, I believe the drama may be tackled from a variety of perspectives.”
“Of course, there were elements that were lacking,” he continued, “and I am aware of the small number of negative opinions.” But I believe we made the best decisions we could under the constraints of reality and class.”
But it’s not all doom and gloom. Gong Yoo continued, when asked about the show’s impact, by saying:
“I believe we have paved the way for future growth.” This, I believe, is a significant first step for the Korean space sci-fi genre. Personally, there are parts of it that I really like, and I believe it’s a great first step. Many people watch from various views, but I believe that the variety of perspectives adds to the drama’s appeal, so I’m all for it.
The Silent Sea Season 2 Cast: Who Is In?
- Bae Doona as Doctor Song Ji-an
- An astrobiologist determined to uncover the truth behind an accident at the now-abandoned Balhae Base research station on the moon, where her deceased sister was a researcher at.
- Gong Yoo as Han Yoon-jae
- The exploration team leader must carry out a crucial mission with limited information. He puts the completion of the mission and the safety of his team members above all else and does not refrain from putting himself in jeopardy to do so.
- Lee Joon as Lieutenant Ryu Tae-seok
- The head engineer and former elite member of the Ministry of National Defense volunteered for the mission in an attempt to escape the stifling environment at the Ministry.
The Silent Sea Season 2 When It Will Be Released?
- “The Silent Sea,” which was released on Christmas Eve 2021, follows a special team on a mission to rescue critical samples from a lunar science lab that contain confidential information. The characters in this futuristic story must not only deal with the dangers of space, but also with a severe environmental calamity on Earth. It’s ending, thanks in large part to director Choi Hang-Yong, tied up most of the tale by the last episode. The idea was inspired by the filmmaker’s own short film “The Sea of Tranquility” (via Forbes). Gong Yoo, who starred in “Train to Busan,” and Bae Doona, who starred in “Jupiter Ascending,” are among the cast members.
- With more than a few plot strands left unanswered at the end of Season 1, viewers of “The Silent Sea” may be wondering if the Korean Netflix debut will return for Season 2. Here’s what we know about “The Silent Sea’s” likely comeback.
- The Silent Sea Season 2 Trailer
- Netflix has remained tight-lipped about The Silent Sea’s renewal, but if the show is renewed, expect to see footage released right here approximately a month before the season premieres. The Trailer is available now you can see it below.
Season 2 of The Silent Sea has been greatly anticipated, and it will be interesting to see what occurs next. I hope you found the information presented above useful. Please share this article with your friends and family who enjoy this series or film.