Streaming service Amazon Prime released the American horror and thriller series “Them” on April 9, 2021. Two episodes had been shown at SXSW Film Festival on March 18, 2021, where they received the Audience Award for Episodic Premiere for the SXSW 2021 Festival. It scored a 7.3 on IMDb with 13,000 views and a mix of mystery and suspense for its first season of ten episodes, each of which takes 45 minutes on average to watch.
A huge group of screenwriters collaborated on Little Marvin’s series, which was written by Little Marvin himself. Ashley Thomas, Melody Hurd, Shahadi Wright Joseph, and Ryan Kwanten round out the ensemble group. A central theme of the show is “Do you know your neighbor?” and racial prejudice in 1953. The executive producers of the series include Miri Yoon (The Stand), Don Wolf (Amazing Stories), David Matthews (Vinyl), and Roy Lee (The Exorcist).
- Is Daughter From Another Mother Season 3 Release Date: Renewed or Canceled?
- Is Lost in Space Season 4 Release Date Confirmed By Netflix?
Hum Tum and Them are masters at juggling humor, pathos, and a range of emotions. Separation, finding love, heartbreak, and betrayal are just a few of the many themes it explores. It also sheds light on how women are often held responsible for the misfortunes of their lives and expected to behave in a subservient manner.
Shweta Tiwari is a joy to watch on the show. Since her character, Shiva is both traditional and modern, her hesitations, fears, and worries about having an affair play an important role in the plot — and are very understandable. Despite her lack of showboating, Shweta’s performance packs a powerful blow.
The role of Yudi, played by Akshay Oberoi, is a carefree parent who has no regard for his children, whom he sees as a burden. For most of the plot, the character is underdeveloped, uninteresting, and unconvincing. This film has a lot of jarring transitions between different scenes. Moments of intense emotion are abruptly replaced by scenes in which the characters are making out and completely oblivious to what has transpired.
Them Season 2 Cast
- Deborah Ayorinde as Livia “Lucky” Emory In the United States, Deborah Olayinka Ayorinde grew up as a British-Nigerian actress. In the Amazon Prime horror series Them, she is best known.
- Alison Pill as Elizabeth “Betty” Wendell The Amazon Original horror anthology THEM: Covenant features Elizabeth “Betty” Wendell as a major character. Alison Pill is the actress that plays her. Love, family, and her rightful place in society are all on Betty’s wish list. The presence of the Emory family disrupts her suburban existence.
- Melody Hurd as Gracie Emory The Amazon Original horror anthology series THEM: Covenant features Gracie Jean Emory as a central character. Melody Hurd portrays her. Gracie is Lucky and Henry Emory’s eldest daughter.
- Ashley Thomas as Henry Emory
- Shahadi Wright Joseph as Ruby Lee Emory
- Ryan Kwanten as George Bell
- Dale Dickey as The Woman
- Liam McIntyre as Clarke Wendell
- Lindsey Kraft as Midge Pruitt
- Pat Healy as Marty Dixon
- Brooke Smith as Helen Kooistra
- Malcolm Mays as Calvin
- John Patrick Jordan as Earl
- Dirk Rogers as Miss Vera
- Abbie Cobb as Nat Dixon
- Max Barsness as Dale Pruitt
- Kim Shaw as Carol Lynn Denton
- Bailey Noble as Marlene
- Derek Phillips as Sergeant Bull Wheatley
- P.J. Byrne as Stuart Berks
- Sophie Guest as Doris
- Tim Russ as The Custodian
- Ryan Kennedy as Gary
- Christopher Heyerdahl as The Black Hat Man
- Jeremiah Birkett as Da Tap Dance Man
- Paula Jai Parker as Hazel Emory
- Sheria Irving as Cynthia
- J. Mallory McCree as Junius Emory
Them Season 2 Release Date
The future of the anthology horror series is currently being kept under wraps. Filming has yet to begin, and it’s impossible to tell where it could be in the production process at any one point in time. It’s hard to know when Them Season 2 will air without that.
The absence of details does not imply that nothing is being done. Undone has managed to keep everything under wraps during the whole filming process, and we only learned the show’s release date via a snippet in a TVLine Inside Line story. Most likely, work is being done in the shadows.
Them Season 2 Trailer
In the meantime, there hasn’t been a trailer for Them Season 2. After the confirmation of the second season of Them, it’s possible that it will be published shortly. See Them season one’s first official trailer below. On March 22nd, 2021, Amazon Prime Video published it. You can see it in the video down below.
Using publicly available sources such as IMDb, The Movie Database, and others, we hope to keep the schedule for Them’s upcoming episodes up to date and correct. If you have any questions or issues about this program, please use the comment section to contact us. We’d be more than happy to address any inquiries you may have.