The rapid growth in industrialization has extensively increased the consumption rate of fossil fuel and they are speedily depleting. Tire-derived fuel (TDF) provide an alternative to fossil fuel by using waste or scrapped tire as a fuel in cement kilns, paper pulp industry, power generation, and utility boiler.
Tire-derived fuel produces the same amount of energy as oil and 25% more energy than coal according to EPA (Environmental Protection Agency). The ash residues from TDF contain less metal content result in lower NOx and sulfur emission. This will provide an interim solution and alternative to a conventional energy source that is expected the growth of the tire-derived fuel.
The revolution in the automobile industry has increased the growth of vehicles and million tons of tire waste is generated across the world which drives the market for tire-derived fuel. It not only saves significant sources of hydrocarbon reserves but also mitigates the serious dumping problem of tires which contaminate natural water bodies and pose risk to human health.
Top Players Overview:
Some of the leading players operating in the Tire Derived Fuel Market include;
- Liberty Tire Recycling LLC
- Lakin Tire
- Globarket Tire Recycling LLC.
Tire burning is opposed by international environmental agencies and activists claiming emission of dioxins and furans posing a serious threat to the environment which inhibits the growth of tire-derived fuels.
The global tire-derived fuel market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America generates enormous tire waste due to major economies in the world and tire-derived fuel is used in this region since the ’70s.
Request Customization of this [email protected] https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/tire-derived-fuel-market-100407
Key Segmental Overview:
- By Waste Type
- By Service
- By Geography
The most established automakers are from European countries and trending vehicles are attracting consumers who drive the market for tire-derived fuels. The Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the market for tire-derived fuel due to major auto companies shifting their manufacturing plant in developing countries. The extensive population and potential growth for vehicles that enhance the market for tire-derived fuel in the Asia Pacific.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Content for Tire Derived Fuel Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Tire Derived Fuel Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- North America Tire Derived Fuel Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Europe Tire Derived Fuel Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Asia Pacific Tire Derived Fuel Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Middle East and Africa Tire Derived Fuel Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Latin America Tire Derived Fuel Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile