The global reclosers market is likely to derive growth from the increasing number of distribution lines across the world. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Recloser Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Voltage Type (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage, High Voltage), By Control Type (Electric, Hydraulic), By Phase (Single Phase, Triple Phase, Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026,” the market will benefit from the increasing demand for electric reclosers.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/recloser-market-100811
Some of the leading companies that are operating in the global reclosers market are:
- General Electrics
- Noja Power
- Stelmec and Arteche
- Entec Electric and electronic
- DNK (Xiamen) Electric Co.
- Solomon Corp.
- Hughes Power System
- Ergon Energy
Key Market Driver – Increasing distribution automation for power reliability
Key Market Restraint – Increasing competition from the unorganized sector.
Reclosers are circuit breakers that are mounted on long distribution feeders. The ability of circuit breakers to cut-off or isolate a section of the line in case of overloads and failures. Reclosers possess the ability to restore power automatically in situations of faults or power disruptions. The reclosers are an integral part of power distribution lines and are vital for the safety of distribution lines spread over public places. The improved power distribution activities such as maintaining quality, enhanced efficiency, and increasing the reliability of these lines have led to increased adoption for the products across the world. The growing adoption and increased demand for reclosers will constitute an increase in the global reclosers market size in the forthcoming years.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/recloser-market-100811
The report sheds light on several factors that have influenced the growth of the global reclosers market in recent years and highlights the importance of these factors on the growth of the companies operating in this market. Additionally, the report focuses on several other aspects of the market, such as growth restraints, latest industry trends, and the leading product types.
Key Industry Developments
- In Dec 2018, ABB got an order worth of $90 million from Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA), a leading power utility in United Arab Emirates (UAE). The order is to build the substation to strengthen Dubai’s power grid and reduce carbon footprint.
- In March 2019, Siemens got selected by Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) at its Load Dispatch Centre (LDC) located in Kathmandu for upgradation of its 15-year-old Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition/Energy Management System (SCADA/EMS).
- In May 2019, Global electric power equipment supplier, G&W Electric announced that it has completed construction of its second facility building in Bolingbrook, IL. which is next door to the headquarters. The aim is to increase the company’s manufacturing capacity to meet growing customer demand.
Advancements in Distribution Lines to Create Opportunities for Market Growth
The recent advancements in distribution lines due to industrial expansion in several countries across the world will lead to a subsequent increase in the demand for reclosers. The growing demand for reclosers will have a direct impact on the growth of the global market. In 2018, ABB got an order worth US$ 90 Mn for the development of power utilities in UAE. The power utility and substation will strengthen the company’s position in the global market. The report includes company developments, similar to the aforementioned activity and gauges the impact of these developments on the global reclosers market.
1. By Voltage Type
- Low Voltage
- Medium Voltage
- High Voltage
2. By Control Type
3. By Phase
- Single Phase
- Triple Phase
4. By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Order Complete Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100811
Major Table of Content For Recloser Market:
5. Global Recloser Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1.Key Findings / Summary
5.2.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Phase
5.3.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Control
5.4.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Voltage
5.5.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Interruption Type
5.6.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.6.4.Middle East & Africa
6. North America Recloser Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1.Key Findings / Summary
6.2.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Phase
6.3.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Control
6.4.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Voltage
6.5.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Interruption Type
6.6.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
7. Europe Recloser Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1.Key Findings / Summary
7.2.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Phase
7.3.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Control
7.4.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Voltage
7.5.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Interruption Type
7.6.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
7.6.7.Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Recloser Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8.1.Key Findings / Summary
8.2.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Phase
8.3.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Control
8.4.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Voltage
Request for Customization https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/recloser-market-100811
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]