Now Bring ‘Baby Yoda’ in Your House With Augmented Reality
The Mandalorian was a rage when it came out in 2019, and one of the best reasons for the popularity was Baby Yoda. It was the first time we were seeing Master Yoda in a baby form. Google has always tried to do something different, something fun for its users. This year on Halloween, it tried to bring fun to Halloween with Halloween-themed AR elements. You got to watch Ghosts, dancing skeletons and pumpkin lanterns in AR.
Now, it’s time for some fun AR for star wars fans. They have launched Baby Yoda in AR form, that you can bring in your house. Suppose you don’t know why Yoda all of sudden, well, the season 2 of The Mandalorian is ending today. That’s why they have rolled out this cool feature.
How to Watch Baby Yoda on AR?
Well, it’s quite simple to watch Baby Yoda on AR. Here’s how to do it:
- Open google.com by using your Android or iOS device.
- Search “Baby Yoda” or “The Child” on the browser’s search engine.
- When the results appear, try to see if there’s an option of “View in 3D” on the page, if it doesn’t appear, you might have to use a Google search app for that.
- Once the button appears, click on it and wait for it to ask for the Camera view permission, and permit it.
- Then you will have to wave the camera across your room to show the floor, and it automatically detects the floor. He will appear on it. Make sure the volume is turned on.
- You can also pinch him or drag around on the screen. And capture video or screenshots.
It’s a fun thing, even if you are not familiar with the Star Wars franchise. If you enjoyed it, we would keep informing you whenever Google brings new stuff for the AR experience. Make sure to stay tuned to us.