The global oil country tubular goods (OCTG) market size is projected to reach USD 31.54 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Steady rise in oil and gas exploration and production activities in North America is anticipated to be a major growth driver for this market in the upcoming decade. According to a report by World Oil, in 2018, the US witnessed 12% increase in its drilling activities from 2017 levels, while the world drilling activities rose by just 4.6% in the same year. The primary factor attributable to this remarkable rise is the discovery of shale gas in the US and Canada. The US and Canadian governments are formulating favorable policies which will put the region at the forefront in the global hydrocarbon scenario. Projections based on the current state of US shale oil production show that in the next decade, the US will become a net exporter of oil. Thus, the OCTG market outlook appears promising.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/oil-country-tubular-goods-market-101396
The above information is shared by Fortune Business Insights™ in its new report, titled “Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Process (Seamless and Welded), By Product (Well Casing, Production Tubing, Drill Pipe, and Others), By Application (Onshore and Offshore) Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report states that the value of this market stood at USD 17.92 billion in 2018. Additionally, the report provides:
- Detailed analysis of the factors driving the share, size, and revenue of the market;
- In-depth evaluation of the major challenges to the market growth;
- Careful segmentation of the market by process, product, application, and geography; and
- Meticulous research into the competitive landscape of the market.
Key Players Profiled in the OCTG Market Report:
- EVRAZ North America
- SB International, Inc.
- Sumitomo Corporation
- United States Steel Corporation
- ILJIN Steel Co., Ltd.
- Tenergy Equipment & Service Ltd.
- JFE Steel Corporation
- National Oilwell Varco
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/oil-country-tubular-goods-market-101396
Steadfast Pace of Drilling Operations Worldwide to Favor the Market
One of the leading oil country tubular goods market trends is the sustained pace at which drilling activities are being carried out across the globe. Steady population growth, especially in developing countries, has inflated the demand for energy and power globally. In response, governments and private entities across the globe are adopting measures and strategies to meet this demand and are therefore doubling down their investment in E&P ventures. Hydrocarbon reserves-deficient countries such as India are exploring new avenues to increase their oil and gas production and bring down their oil import bills. As a result, many emerging economies are looking for opportunities to enlarge their portion in the OCTG market share.
Key Segmental Overview:
1. By Process
2. By Location
3. By Product
- Line Pipe
- Drill Pipe
- Sucker Rods
- Umbilical Coils
4. By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Order Complete Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101396
North America to Occupy a Commanding Position; Latin America to Present High Potential
The OCTG market size in North America was at USD 7.72 billion in 2018 and is likely to increase, aiding the region’s dominance on the oil country tubular gas market share in the coming decade. This will be mainly a result of favorable government policies for oil and gas E&P activities, presence of major companies, and discovery of shale gas in the region. Latin American countries such as Venezuela, Brazil, and Mexico are heavily investing in their respective energy sectors and rising exploration activities in the region have yielded promising results. In Europe, a well-established hydrocarbon industry in the UK and Norway will primarily drive the market, while huge oil reserves will augur well for the market in the Middle East and Africa.
Novel Product Offerings by Players to Stimulate Competition
According to the OCTG market analysis, key competitors in this market are increasing their R&D expenditure to bring out innovative products and services for customers. Through these efforts, companies are aiming to strengthen their position in the oil country tubular goods market in the forecast period.
- August 2019: A consortium comprising of Vallourec, Tenaris, and Marubeni Corporation was awarded a multi-billion-dollar casing and tubing contract by ANDOC. The contract will empower ANDOC with greater flexibility to meet the needs of its customers worldwide.
- June 2019: Romanian OCTG giant, TMK, signed a strategic agreement with Novatek, Russia’s second largest natural gas producer. Under the agreement, TMK will supply Novatek premium casing and tubing pipe products, in line with the formula-based pricing and supply mechanism chalked out in the agreement.
Key Market Driver – Modernization of oil and gas industry
Key Market Restraint – Low and fluctuating crude oil prices
Key Industry Developments
- In May 2019, PTTEP, Thailand’s national oil exploration & production company, has awarded Vallourec a contract to deliver over 3,000 tons of oil country tubular goods (OCTG) for its Myanmar M9 West offshore exploration project.
- In December 2018, Arabian Pipes Co. has won a $13 million contract from Saudi Aramco to supply OCTG pipes form the second quarter of 2019.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/oil-country-tubular-goods-market-101396
Major Table of Content For Oil Country Tubular Goods Market:
5. Global Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Process
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
5.3.1. Well Casing
5.3.2. Production Tubing
5.3.3. Drill Pipe
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.5.1. North America
5.5.2. Latin America
5.5.4. Asia Pacific
5.5.5. Middle East and Africa
6. North America Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Process
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
6.3.1. Well Casing
6.3.2. Production Tubing
6.3.3. Drill Pipe
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
6.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
7. Latin America Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Process
7.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
7.3.1. Well Casing
7.3.2. Production Tubing
7.3.3. Drill Pipe
7.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
7.5. Insights and Forecast – By Country
7.5.5. Rest of Latin America
8. Europe Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8.1. Key Findings / Summary
8.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Process
8.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
8.3.1. Well Casing
8.3.2. Production Tubing
8.3.3. Drill Pipe
8.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
8.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]