It’s been a while since southside season 2 aired and fans are already impatiently waiting for southside season 3. The show has managed to garner millions of fans who love laughing at the series and binge-watching them again and again. So, if you are one of those fans who love the show and are looking forward to Southside season 3, here is everything we know about it.
Southside Season 3 Release Date
The show still needs to be greenlit for season 3. But according to us, that day isn’t very far when we will be getting official news on Southside Season 3. After all, fans love the comedy series and have enjoyed watching every bit of the 20 episodes of seasons 1 and 2.
Moreover, if the show gets greenlit soon, viewers can expect to see Southside season 3 by the end of 2022.
Southside is a comedy show which portrays what actually happens in the southside of Chicago as a group of young entrepreneurs tries to find their way.
Now, while the synopsis for season 3 isn’t here yet, we can assure you that it will be one of the best seasons of the series. And as soon as there is any word on what will happen in Southside Season 3, we will be sure to update it.
Southside Season 3 Cast
There will be a couple of cast members that fans can expect will be returning for the third season. Here is a list of them:
- Sultan Salahuddin as Simon James
- Kareme Young as Kareme Odom
- Chandra Russell as Sergeant Turner
- Bashir Salahuddin as Officer Goodnight
- Besides this, there are a few members who often reappear in Southside. And they will probably be appearing in season 3 as well. This includes:
- Lil Rel Howery as Terrence Bishop
- Zuri Salahuddin as Stacy
- Quincy Young as Quincy Odom
- Diallo Riddle as Allen Gayle
- Nefetari Spencer as Keisha
- Will Miles as Jay-Mal
- Lanre Idewu as Greg the Marine
- Jelani Lofton as Teddy
- Edward Williams III as Travis
- Aaron J. Hart as Aaron
- Rashawn Nadine Scott as Kitty Goodnight
- Michael Brunlieb as Chase Novak
- Ronald L. Conner as Bluto
- Antoine McKay as Uncle Spike
Southside Season 3 Trailer
Since the season hasn’t been renewed yet, it will be a while until fans can expect to see the trailer of Southside Season 3. However, as soon as we get any news on the trailer, we will share it with you.