Cold War Season 2 Release Time: At What Time Is The Season 2 Going Live? (Latest Updates)
Cold War Season 2 is something that has hooked everyone to social media. Cold War Season 2 fans are eagerly anticipating its release. Below we have mentioned everything we know so far about Cold War Season 2.
Developed by Treyarch and Raven Software, and released by Activision, Cold War is a 2020 first-person shooter computer game. This is the sixth Black Ops game, making it the series’ 17th overall installment. Black Ops is a multiplayer video game. During the early 1980s of the Cold War, the campaign takes place between Call of Duty: Black Ops and Black Ops II (2012). Please read this article to learn the release date of Season 2 of Cold War and the time in different time zones.
- Call of Duty Warzone 2 Map Heavily Inspired By Real World Location (Rumors)
- News About Call of Duty: Warzone Will Release for Smartphones Soon
Cold War Season 2 Release Time
Thursday, February 25th has been set as the release date for season 2 of Black Ops – Cold War. Cold War Season 2 Pre-download is available for console users until the 25th of the month. The following times have been listed for when the new season will be available:
- UK: 7am (GMT / UK)
- Europe: 8 am (CST / West Europe)
- East Coast US: 2 am (EST / East Coast US)
- West Coast US: 11 pm on February 24th (PST / West Coast US)
- Four new Operators – Naga: Warsaw Pact (launch week), Maxis: NATO (in season), Wolf: NATO (in season), and Rivas: Nato (in season)
- For the first time, six new weapons have been added to the game: the FARA 83, the LC10, the Machete, the R1 Shadowhunter, and the ZRG 20mm Sniper (in season).
- Rebirth Island Resurgence Extreme and Exfiltration are two brand-new Warzone modes that will be available starting this week (in season).
- New Warzone points of interest – including the Vodianoy tanker off of Rebirth Island, and “something major is beginning to rumble deep underground” in Verdansk.
- A new “large-scale Zombies experience” is coming in which you fight zombies alongwith New Zombies mode enhancements, such as the Frenzied Guard upgrade and Shatter Blast ammunition mod, which are included in Black Ops: Cold War’s Outbreak
- New maps for Black Ops: Cold War – Apocalypse (launch week), Golova (in season), Mansion (in season), Miami Strike (in season)
- Black Ops: Cold War – Gun Game (launch week), Stockpile (season), and Hardpoint are all-new modes coming to the game.
- New Scorestreak Death Machine (launch week), vehicle Sedan (launch week), vehicle Light Truck (launch week)
- Black Ops: Cold War and Warzone have unlocked brand new Seasonal Challenges and Prestige Levels.
Cold War Season 2 Scorestreaks
The Death Machine, a minigun that can be wielded with one hand, joins Cold War’s multiplayer. With its fast rate of fire and seemingly infinite projectiles, this impressive weapon is capable of suffocating adversaries. The Death Machine can also rip through enemy Scorestreaks that are on the ground or in the air, including vehicles.
Cold War Season 2 Zombies Outbreak Mode
The outbreak is the game’s newest zombies mode. The Dark Aether tale expands to the Ural Mountains with the help of four players. New adversaries, incentives, and team objectives abound in Outbreak, which spreads across a huge map. Sedans and small trucks are both available to rent in the Ural Mountains, making it easy to go around.
Buckle up, we’re goin’ to the jungle…
Season 2 of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone reveals an action-packed cinematic trailer for your next mission into the jungles of Laos. pic.twitter.com/BoH00y40Cf
— GameSpot (@GameSpot) February 17, 2021
When the Frenzied Guard is activated, all adversaries assault the Frenzied Guard user, and only their armor suffers damage during this time.
Cold War’s multiplayer now includes a new game mode called Gun Game. Players attack each other with specified weapons in this free-for-all game. The active weapon of the user changes after each successful kill. To keep things interesting, each melee kill sends their opponents back one level in their weapon set. Guns and knives are both used at the beginning and the end of each game.
Hardpoint and Kill Confirmed have been combined to create Stockpile. In order to complete the mission, players must locate and retrieve dog tags that have been dropped on the battlefield. The game is won by the first team to obtain and deposit a predetermined number of dog tags.
13th November 2020 is when Call of Duty: Cold War was released worldwide across every major gaming platform (Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4/5 Xbox One, etc.).
I hope you found the information presented above to be of use. You can also look through our entertainment section, where we normally cover all of the most recent TV episodes, web series, anime, and other media. Visit our website if you’d like to learn more about this topic.